Download the FAAM Media Kit
Print, Digital, and Web Ads
Advertising appears in both the print and digital versions of the magazine and will be available in two-page, one full page, half-page vertical, half-page horizontal, and quarter-page sizes. For further information, email us at email@example.com.
- Deadline to reserve ad space in No. 23, Summer 2019: Friday, May 3, 2019
This issue runs from July through September and will be current for Native Art Week/Indian Market.
- Materials and payment due for No. 23, Summer 2019 ads: Friday, May 10, 2019
- Deadline to reserve ad space in No. 24, Fall 2019: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Materials and payment due for No. 24, Fall 2019 ads: Friday, August 2, 2019
- Barbara Harjo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to email us with any questions you have! The general advertising email is email@example.com.
Acceptable files are TIFFs and PDFs. Ads should be 300 dpi in CMYK color mode for printing with no spot colors and no printer’s marks (registration marks, etc.). First American Art Magazine is a Papyrus-font free publication. More information available from our media kit.
|Ad Sizes||Non-Bleed||Bleed||Trim Size|
|Full page:||7.75″ W x 10.375″ H||8.875″ W x 11.375″ H||8.375″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Half page, horizontal:||7.375″ W x 4.875″ H||8.875″ W x 5.625″ H||8.375″ W x 5.125″ H|
|Half page, vertical:||3.625″ W x 9.875″ H||4.5″ W x 11.375″ H||4.0″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Quarter page:||3.625″ W x 4.875″ H||
– N/A –
– N/A –
Ad Design Templates
We now have downloadable templates to make your lives easier! These are all compressed as ZIP files for easier download. Simply click on the size you want to download.