First American Art Magazine is distributed by Disticor Distributor to retail outlets throughout Canada and the United States, including Barnes & Noble, Hastings, and independent bookstores and retail outlets. If you are interested in carrying FAAM, please contact our account executive at Disticor.
We work with ESBCO Magazine Services, Harrassowitz, and Magazine Subscriptions PTP to provide magazines for institutional subscribers. To find a copy of FAAM in a library near you, visit WorldCat.
We work directly with the following retail outlets:
- Heard Museum Book Store, 2301 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ | (602) 252-8840 | link
- Case Trading Post, at the Wheelwright Museum, 704 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM | (505) 982-4636 | link
- IAIA Campus Book Store, 83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM
- Museum of Contemporary Native Arts Museum Store, 108 Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM | (888) 922-4242 | link
- Two Red Brothers Apothecary, 2400 Rio Grande Blvd NW #E, Albuquerque, NM | (505) 242-2032 | link
- Cherokee Arts Center, 212 S. Water Ave, Tahlequah, OK | (918) 453-5728 | link
- Cherokee Nation Gift Shops, various locations throughout OK | link
- Full Circle Bookstore, 50 Penn Place Shopping Mall, 1900 Northwest Expy Oklahoma City, OK 73118 | (405) 842-2900
- The Heritage Center at Red Cloud, 100 Mission Dr., Pine Ridge, SD | (605) 867-1105 | link
- Native American Trading Post, 3971 S. Redwood Rd., Salt Lake City, UT | (801) 952-0184 | link