Stories from the Land: Indigenous Voices Connecting Within the Great Plains
- Dates: February 11–March 15, 2019
- Reception: Friday, March 8, 5:00–8:00 pm
- Venues: Mingenback Art Gallery, Bethany College, 335 E. Swensson Street, and Birger Sandzén Memorial Gallery, 401 N. First Street, Lindsborg, KS
Need work by Monday, February 4. Art will be stored at Birger Sandzén. We can pay for shipping to/from the exhibition.
Jean Merz-Edwards can pick up Kansas art; America Meredith can pick up Oklahoma art. Art being shipped should be sent to:
Cori Sherman North, Curator
Birger Sandzén Memorial Gallery
401 N. First Street
Lindsborg, KS 67456-0348
- Curators: Jean Merz-Edwards (contact) and America Meredith (contact)
- Commission: 75% retail price to artists, 25% to the gallery. Birger Sandzén Memorial Gallery will handle sales.
Stories from the Land: Indigenous Voices Connecting within the Great Plains revitalizes Kansas as a central meeting place by exploring the topics of art embodying culture, the environment, and forming regional groups.
We are grateful for the support of Humanities Kansas in making this exhibition and symposium possible.