Download the FAAM Media Kit
Print + Digital Ads
Advertising appears in both the print and digital versions of the magazine and will be available in two-page, one full-page, half-page vertical, half-page horizontal, and quarter-page sizes. For further information, contact the advertising representative for your region:
- Barbara Harjo,
Feel free to ask any questions you may have! Our general advertising email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline to reserve ad space in No. 29, Winter 2021 (January–March 2021):
Friday, November 6, 2020
- Ad designs due for No. 29, Winter 2021 (January–March 2021):
Friday, November 13, 2020
- Deadline to reserve ad space in No. 30, Spring 2021 (April–June 2021):
Friday, February 5, 2021
- Ad designs due for No. 30, Spring 2021 (April–June 2021):
Friday, February 12, 2021
- Files should be TIFFs and PDFs.
- 300 DPI in CMYK color mode for printing
- No spot colors and no printer’s marks (registration marks, etc.).
- First American Art Magazine is a Papyrus-font free publication.
More information available from our media kit.
Need a graphic artist to design your ad? Contact Chase Earles (Caddo Nation).
|Ad Sizes||Non-Bleed||Bleed||Trim Size|
|Full page:||7.75″ W × 10.375″ H||8.875″ W × 11.375″ H||8.375″ W × 10.875″ H|
|Half page, horizontal:||7.375″ W × 4.875″ H||8.875″ W × 5.875″ H||8.375″ W × 5.4375″ H|
|Half page, vertical:||3.625″ W × 9.875″ H||4.5″ W × 11.375″ H||4.0″ W × 10.875″ H|
|Quarter page:||3.625″ W × 4.875″ H||
– N/A –
– N/A –
Ad Design Templates
We now have downloadable templates to make your lives easier! These are all compressed as ZIP files for easier download. Simply click on the size you want to download.
FAAM offers one digital ad size, a Medium Rectangle, which is 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high at 72 DPI. These can link to any URL of your choosing and will appear on the right sidebar of all pages on our website.
|Ad Size||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months|
For more information or to reserve your web ad, email email@example.com.