First American Art Magazine is very pleased to partner with Heard Museum Guild to produce the official guide to the prestigious 60th Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market in Phoenix, Arizona, on March 3 & 4, 2018. With original content, quality printing, and calendars of upcoming events, the guide will be read and reread.
- To reserve ad space:
Friday, December 15
- Materials and payment due:
Friday, December 22
- Download the media kit here.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Contact Barbara Harjo, advertising representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Ad Sizes||Non-Bleed||Bleed||Trim Size|
|Full page:||7.75″ W x 10.375″ H||8.875″ W x 11.375″ H||8.375″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Half page, horizontal:||7.375″ W x 4.875″ H||8.875″ W x 5.625″ H||8.375″ W x 5.125″ H|
|Half page, vertical:||3.625″ W x 9.875″ H||4.5″ W x 11.375″ H||4.0″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Quarter page:||3.625″ W x 4.875″ H||
– N/A –
– N/A –
Acceptable files are TIFFs and PDFs. Ads should be 300 dpi in CMYK color mode for printing with no spot colors and no printer’s marks (registration marks, etc.). First American Art Magazine is a Papyrus-font free publication. More information available from our media kit.
Need a graphic artist? We recommend Natalie Baca.
The Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market:
- is the oldest and largest Native American art market in Arizona
- is the second oldest and largest Native art market in the nation
- features more than 600 Indigenous artists from Canada and the United States
- attracts an estimated 15,000 visitors.
FAAM will produce the guide with feature articles, artist profiles, schedules, and other crucial information with a print-run of 17,000 copies and unlimited digital access. Six thousand of these will be sent to Heard Museum member in early February, weeks before the fair, and thousands of fairgoers during the event.
2017 Official Heard Fair Guide
Read last’s years guide online for free.